- When making a reservation agreement, the buyer pays a prepayment of € 2000 to confirm their purchase intention. The reservation agreement is valid for up to 4 weeks until the conclusion of the obligatory contract.
- A notarised purchare and sale contract is entered into within one month after the reservation agreement and the buyer is obliged to pay in advance an agreed percentage of the sale price. The amount paid as a reservation fee shall be included in the amount of the obligatory contract.
- The buyer has the possibility to offer other real estate belonging to them as collateral (to set mortgage in favor of ALG Liisingu AS) instead of prepayment. We are always open for negotiations.
- A notarised real-estate purchase and sale contract is entered into with the buyer after completion of the dwelling, when the buyer pays the remaining purchase amount and the ownership is transferred to the buyer.
The contract price includes
- the final readiness of the apartment according to the project documentation;
- payment for establishing and connecting of utility networks (water, electricity, sewerage, central heating);
- data communications, cable television, telephone communications, home security system readiness.
The sale price does not include
- notary fees and state fees related to the conclusion of the contract;
- possible notary fees for setting a mortgage;
- subscription fees for data, cable, telephone and security subscriptions.
Other terms as agreed by the parties.
NB! ALG LIISINGU AS reserves the right to change the price list without prior notice